Silicone coated (impregnated) fiberglass fabrics are made of fiberglass basic fabrics coated or impregnated with specially compounded silicone rubber on one or both sides. Thickness 0.2mm to 1mm. It has a lot of advantages such as high strength, fire retardant, high temp. resistance, chemical resistance, none-penetrative, non-toxic and so on. Properties:
- Used in temperature from- 70 - + 550 deg.c.
- Ozone, oxide, light and weathering aging resistance, excellent weatherability used in outdoors and ages can be reached to 10 years.
- Serve as welding defender, heat protection quilt, foundry splash protection
- Conveyor belt and expansion joints
- Electrical insulation ,chemical corrosion resistance, packing materials
- Used for aerospace, marine, chemical industry ,power plant, automobile manufacturer, construction, piping and sealing industry